NIV Bible for Women
What is on your heart today? Struggles at home or with a friend? The miracle and joy of a new birth? A misunderstanding with a boyfriend or spouse? Are you grieving a loss? Are you celebrating a new job? Or anticipating a move? Whatever you face, good or bad, the Bible is relevant to your joys and sorrows, worries, fears, pain and happiness. God loves you and gave you his Word, the Bible, so you could know him more. The NIV Bible for Women contains an inspiring foreword by Shauna Niequist and writings by women who want to share their experiences—their joys and their struggles—with you. Authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Rachel Held Evans, Katie Davis, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Kristen Howerton (Rage Against the Minivan), Margaret Feinberg, Tsh Oxenreider (TheArtofSimple), and Annie Downs share their thoughts on topics ranging from cultural issues like social justice, economic inequality, and social media addiction to personal needs like prayer, decision-making, relationships, infertility, career, and calling. These thought-provoking topics are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
The NIV Bible for Women will help your time spent with God grow deeper and richer as you dig into his Word, bask in his love, learn his ways and then in turn share your journey with others in all the situations you face.
In every NIV Bible for Women:
- Enter into the presence of God through the devotions each weekday and the Myths for each weekend for a full year of readings for your quiet time
- Apply the "Reflect" questions and the "Pray" prompts so you can take what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Evaluate the culturally accepted myths that are presented in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from God’s Word.
- Utilize the topical index to enhance your personal study
- Easily understand Scripture through the readability of the New International Version Bible (NIV)