In the Middle of the Mess Set
In the Middle of the Mess: Strength for This Beautiful, Broken Life
This set consists of ALL THREE In the Middle of the Mess products - book, study guide and video study! Buy the set to SAVE $5 off the individual Women of Faith reduced prices and $20.97 off the regular prices!
How do you turn your struggles into strengths? Beloved Bible teacher Sheila Walsh teaches readers how the daily spiritual practices of confession, meditation on God's Word, and prayer result in fresh freedom in Christ.
Book - In her long-awaited new book, Sheila Walsh equips women with a practical method for connecting with God's strength in the midst of struggle. From daily frustrations that can feel like overwhelming obstacles to hard challenges that turn into rock-bottom crises, women will find the means to equip themselves for standing strong with God. Using the spiritual applications of confession, prayer, and meditation on Scripture to form a daily connection to Jesus, women will learn how to experience new joy as a child of God who is fully known, fully loved, and fully accepted.
Hardcover | 192 pages
Study Guide -In this six-session video-based Bible study, bestselling author Sheila Walsh shares a practical method she has learned for connecting with God and leaning on his strength in the midst of trials. The first step in this process is being vulnerable and welcoming God into the innermost hurt. From that place of honesty, we can begin to form a daily relationship with Christ through confession, prayer, and meditation on Scripture.Throughout the study, Sheila bares her heart by sharing the hardened defenses that kept her from being fully known by God-including those that bubbled up after the recent loss of her mother. She reveals how entering into this safe place with God and practicing a daily connection with him has since saved her from the devil's prowling attacks. Participants in the study will learn how to...
- Acknowledge their brokenness and their journey through it
- Form a daily, practical relationship with Jesus that is honest and healing by intentionally using the spiritual practices of confession, prayer, and meditation
- Understand the importance of fostering a small group of friends with whom they can build a safe community and reveal intimate struggles
- Put down the lies they tell themselves and pick up the truth that only God provides
- Speak powerful prayers out loud that kill shame and allow hope to flourish from within
Paperback | 192 pagesVideo Study - The trials we face can seem overwhelming, and at times we may wonder if our mess is "too big" for God. Sheila Walsh knows this feeling all too well--and the shame that results from it. In this six-session video study, she shows how using spiritual disciplines such as confession, prayer, and meditation on Scripture helped her break free from the cycle of despair and experience newfound joy in Christ. She reveals that while we will never be completely "fixed" on earth, God's power can be made perfect in our weakness. He's waiting to accept us--and promises to love us, heal us, and carry us through to the end.
- Brokenness Is the Beginning (20:00)
- Brokenness Is Hard (20:00)
- Brokenness Is Loud (20:00)
- Brokenness Is to Be Shared (21:00)
- Brokenness Is the Path to Healing (20:00)
- Brokenness Is Temporary (21:00)