About Women of Faith
Women of Faith has been encouraging women since 1996 with compelling stories, laugh-out-loud humor, Bible teaching, heart-tugging music, rejuvenating worship, and more! Women of Faith events are produced by the world’s largest producer of inspirational events for women, based in Plano, Texas. Through authentic connection with audiences, humor, and an atmosphere of encouragement and acceptance, world-class communicators deliver life-changing messages through high-quality programs in cities across North America.
Friday night begins with music, laughter, and grace as walls come down and women awaken to what God has in store. On Saturday, messages speak to heartfelt needs—transforming lives and sparking change that spreads to communities, churches, families, and friends. Women of Faith weekends are for women who want to deepen their faith and women exploring what faith is all about, making Women of Faith the perfect “bring your friends” event!
To find a Women of Faith event near you, visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/events/
A Look Back
2014 - Women of Faith combines “East” and “West” lineups into one nationwide tour to bring you the best of the best, taking women From Survival to Revival in 20 North American cities.
2013 - In the fall of this 22-city tour, Believe God Can Do Anything celebrates the five millionth Women of Faith attendee with a red carpet experience. Despite ice storms that crippled the city, Women of Faith Christmas was simulcast live from Dallas to hundreds of locations.
2012 - The two-team model continues to encourage women in 23 cities on both coasts to Celebrate What Matters. The Women of Faith Christmas event debuts in Dallas and is simulcast to churches around the globe.
2011 - Imagine and Over the Top switch sides and continue to inspire women in 28 cities across the U.S.
2010 - Women of Faith launched their first-ever simultaneous two-year tours with Imagine and Over the Top reaching women on both sides of the country on the same weekends for a total of 29 events.
2009 - It’s A Grand New Day as the Women of Faith team visits 28 North American cities.
2008 - The most event-packed year to date featured 29 Infinite Grace events, plus a National Conference and a combination Alaskan cruise/conference.
2007 - Women in 29 North American cities find Amazing Freedom, while thousands converge on San Antonio, TX for the 2007 National Conference.
2006 - Contagious Joy spreads to 393,000-plus women in 28 cities across the United States and sets a new attendance record in the process. Fort Lauderdale hosts the National Conference.
2005 - The year kicks off with two National Conferences, one in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and one in Las Vegas, plus a Leadership Seminar. Extraordinary Faith heads to 29 cities and cruises to New England and Canada.
2004 - Irrepressible Hope bounds into 28 cities for 30 conferences across the United States and Canada. Women from all 50 states (and several foreign countries) came together in San Antonio, Texas for Women of Faith’s first National Conference.
2003 - 362,000 women in 28 cities saddle up their horses for The Great Adventure Tour.
2002 - Women of Faith goes international, taking the Sensational Life conference to Canada and reaching 356,000 attendees in the process.
2001 - Women of Faith brings an opportunity to explore God's Boundless Love to 375,000 women in 27 U.S. cities
2000 - Women of Faith turns its focus to examining the gift of God's Extravagant Grace, reaching 360,000 women in 24 U.S. cities and sailing off on a Caribbean Cruise.
1999 - By the end of the year, Women of Faith's Outrageous Joy conference toured 25 cities, touching the lives of 350,000 women.
1998 - With a cry from women across the country to continue, Women of Faith's Bring Back the Joy conference visits 28 cities, with 320,000 women in attendance.
1997 - Back by popular demand, The Joyful Journey continues, moving from church facilities to civic centers and arenas in 15 cities. More than 159,000 women join the experience.
1996 - Christian talk show host Stephen Arterburn launches the first-ever Women of Faith Conference, A Joyful Journey, designed specifically to encourage women. 36,000 women respond by attending sold-out conferences in 10 cities.
Statement of Faith
We believe ...
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- He has revealed Himself in creation, history and Jesus Christ.
- God’s creation of the world and humankind with humanity’s rebellion and subsequent depravity.
- In the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His deity, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His true humanity, His miracles, His substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to heaven, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of the lost, sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ as one’s Savior.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to grow in the knowledge of God and Christian obedience.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost—the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the importance of church for worship, service and missions.